Subject: Free, downloadable version of O-Matrix

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 21:51:38 -0500

Harmonic Software Inc. has released  O-Matrix 3.1 for Windows, 
a RAD environment (Rapid Application Development), for 
scientific and engineering applications.  The new version of 
O-Matrix includes extensive capabilities for developing visually-oriented, 
easy-to-use technical applications.  This enables the development of 
user-friendly applications significantly faster than traditional 
visually-oriented compilers and with performance that is dramatically 
faster than typical interpreted matrix languages.  In addition O-Matrix 
version 3.1 includes an improved user interface for more productive 
application development and simplified interactive usage.  Many functions 
have been added including routines for Kalman filtering, wavelet analysis 
and advanced statistics.

Download a free copy of O-Matrix at
http://world.std.com/~harmonic/download.html

O-Matrix for Windows is compatible with Windows 3.1, Windows 95 
and Windows NT.  Individual copies are priced at $395.00.  Currently
registered students and faculty may purchase the complete package
for $49.95.

Harmonic Software Inc.                1-800-895-4546
12223 Dayton Avenue North            FAX: 1-206-367-1067
Seattle, WA  98133
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://world.std.com/~harmonic