Subject: Free Molgen Copy Now ONLINE!

From: "J. Eric Slone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 14:00:32 -0500

Hello again:

Molgen is now available from CCL archives as:
   ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MS-DOS/molgen

You can also get there via Web 
   http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
     -> CC Archive -> software -> MS-DOS -> molgen

A copy of the Users Manual in MS Word 7 format is available 
>from my homepage at:
   http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone

Please feel free to download and distribute this program and manual
as you wish (as long as it's for FREE).  

Although I will not provide technical support on a free program,
I am happy to receive comments and suggestions.

Please re-post this message on any other chemistry related lists
you belong to.

Thanks!
Eric

___________________________________________________________________

 J. Eric Slone                                 10 years of Serving
 Scientific Consulting Services            the Technical Community
 5500 Holmes Run Parkway, Suite 501   
 Alexandria, Virginia  22304-2851
            
 Phone:     (703) 461-7078               mailto:[email-masked]
 Fax:       (703) 751-6639     http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone
___________________________________________________________________

              Visit the Tuva Trader Online on our site at: 
              http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone/tuva.htm
___________________________________________________________________

                      Freelance Technical Writing
                  Software and Multimedia Development
                     Specializing in the Sciences 
___________________________________________________________________