Subject: Re: CCL:Sybyl - adding files in database

From: Gianluca Sbardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 09:14:01 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Eric VANGREVELINGHE wrote:

> Dear Netter
> 
> 	I failed to contact a sybyl mail list.
> Does someone know a good address?
> 
If I'm not wrong, ther must be a Sybyl users group. Try and send a request
to join to: [email-masked].
Hope this helps,
Gianluca Sbardella

    ***************************************************************
    *                                                             *
    * Dr. Gianluca Sbardella     E-mail: [email-masked]      *
    * Dip. Studi Farmaceutici            [email-masked]  *
    * Universita' "La Sapienza"   Phone: 39-6-49913814            *
    * P.le A. Moro, 5               Fax: 39-6-491491              *
    * 00185 Roma                                                  *
    * ITALY                                                       *
    *                                                             *
    *  !!The electronic address is going to be changed into!!     *
    *                                                             *
    *                 -->[email-masked]<--                     *
    *                                                             *
    ***************************************************************

---

From: Gianluca Sbardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 09:12:52 +0100 (MET)