Subject: POSTDOC POSITION IN THEOR CHEMISTRY AT UC DAVIS

From: [email-masked] (Alexi Stuchebrukhov)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 13:08:48 -0800

First  Principles Molecular Dynamics Calculations of Complex Systems

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION IN THEORETICAL CHEMISTRY AT UC DAVIS

A position is available for a postdoctoral associate to conduct theoretical
research in the
field of dynamics of charge transfer in organic and biological materials
(proteins, DNA,
molecular wires, molecular electronic devices). Preference will be given
to a candidate with research background in ab-initio molecular dynamics and
electronic
structure calculations (including Car-Parrinello and other modern first
principle methods) of
organometallic, biological, or other complex systems. Ability to program
from scratch is
mandatory. Knowledge of C is desirable. Please send CV, publication list
and up to three
names of references to A. A. Stuchebrukhov, Chemistry, University of
California, Davis,
 CA 95616. One can also respond by e-mail: [email-masked].

Alexi Stuchebrukhov
Department of Chemistry
University of California, Davis