Subject: We've Moved!

From: [email-masked] (Douglas A. Smith Ph.D.)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 09:00:06 -0500

The DASGroup, Inc. has moved.  Our new address and contact information are
given below.  Note that our email addresses have not changed.

Starting on Monday, 11 November, check out our new web site at:

                        http://www.dasgroup.com.

New Address:

                        The DASGroup, Inc.
                        1732 Lyter Drive
                        2nd Floor
                        Johnstown, PA 15905

                        voice:  (814) 255-7859
                        fax:    (814) 255-3517
--
Dr. Douglas A. Smith, President and CEO     |  voice: (814) 255-7859
The DASGroup, Inc.                          |    fax: (814) 255-3517
1732 Lyter Drive, 2nd Floor                 |  email: [email-masked]
Johnstown, PA 15905                         |    WWW: http://www.dasgroup.com

Contract R&D specialists in modeling, simulation, synthesis and risk
assessment for chemistry, materials science, and biotechnology.