Subject: CHEST and Beilstein sign agreement for all UK Higher Education

From: Yvonne Schickel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 06:57:04 -0700

On November 1st 1996, Professor David VandeLinde, Vice Chancellor of the
University of Bath, and Professor Dr Clemens Jochum of Beilstein signed a 5
year agreement for the provision of the Beilstein and Gmelin Databases to
the UK Higher Education sector. Professor VandeLinde signed on behalf of
CHEST (Combined Higher Education Software Team) who negotiated the
agreement, and are based at the University of Bath.

For further information, please visit the Beilstein Web Pages on URL:
http://beilstein.com.

***********************************
Yvonne Schickel
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Beilstein Informationssysteme GmbH
phone:		+49-69-7917 410
fax:		+49-69-7917 636
e-mail:		[email-masked]

http://www.beilstein.com
***********************************