Subject: Re: CCL:Simulated Annealing

From: [email-masked] (Tomoko Niwa)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 01:51:19 +0900

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Dear Sirs :
>         We are looking for optimization routines incorporating
> Simulated Annealing.  Are there any web sites or references?
> Thank You,
> 

URL for Press, Teukolsky, Vetterling, Flannery, Numerical Recipes in C, 2nd ed
p444 is http://nr.harvard.edu/nr/nrhome.html

Simulated Annealing program in Fort77 is also available.

best regards

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   Tomoko Sotomatsu Niwa, Ph.D. 
   [email-masked] 
   R &D Division Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd. 
   Nishiohji Hachijo Minami-ku Kyoto, 601 Japan 
   Tel +81-75-321-1111  Fax +81-75-321-9038
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

>From [email-masked] Fri Nov 15 05:19 EST 1996
From: Eva Scholtzova <[email-masked]>
Subject: Makefile for G94 on Pentium Pro 200
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:21:13 +0100 (MET)
Cc: [email-masked] (Eva Scholtzova)

Dear Netters, 

We are urgently looking for Makefile to install  Gaussian 94 
under Linux on Pentium Pro 200. 

Another question is as follows: we are looking for Linux driver for 
IOMEGA ZIP (if exists). 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Greetings, 
		Eva 
-- 
 ###############################################################
 #   Eva Scholtzova                                            # 
 #   Ph.D. Student                                             #
 #   Institute of Inorganic Chemistry                          # 
 #   Slovak Academy of Sciences                                # 
 #   Dubravska cesta 9                [email-masked]         #
 #   SK-84236 Bratislava              Fax    (42-7) 373-541    #
 #   Slovakia                         Phone  (42-7) 378-2835   #
 ###############################################################