Subject: Makefile for G94 on Pentium Pro 200

From: Eva Scholtzova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:21:13 +0100 (MET)

Dear Netters, 

We are urgently looking for Makefile to install  Gaussian 94 
under Linux on Pentium Pro 200. 

Another question is as follows: we are looking for Linux driver for 
IOMEGA ZIP (if exists). 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Greetings, 
		Eva 
-- 
 ###############################################################
 #   Eva Scholtzova                                            # 
 #   Ph.D. Student                                             #
 #   Institute of Inorganic Chemistry                          # 
 #   Slovak Academy of Sciences                                # 
 #   Dubravska cesta 9                [email-masked]         #
 #   SK-84236 Bratislava              Fax    (42-7) 373-541    #
 #   Slovakia                         Phone  (42-7) 378-2835   #
 ###############################################################