Subject: Re: CCL:Molecule Builder : Linux version bug

From: "Dmitry E. Dmitriev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:33:23 +0300

Dear netters,

 Is anybody there who try to run Linux version of CACTVS? I need help.
 When i try to run any application from package, i got a error:
 
 /usr/local/lib/cactvs/tkserver: can't resolve symbol '_h_errno'
 Segmentation fault

 Installation process produced no errors or warnings. 
 I wrote to authors, but got no answers...
 System - Linux 1.2.13.
 Dmitry
-- 
************************************************************************
* Dmitry E. Dmitriev                    *  Moscow , Russia             *
* Local Network Administrator           *  Phone : (095) 135-9094      *
* NMR Centre                            *  Fax   : (095) 135-5328      *
* Russian Academy of Sciences           *  Email : [email-masked] *
************************************************************************