Subject: Gaussian Cube and gOpenMol

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 10:03:00 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I haven't received any messages for some time from the CC List so this
message deals with an old subject but I still want to contribute.

I wrote a long time ago a filter program to convert the Gaussian Cube
files into a form readable by SCARECROW or gOpenMol. Please have a look at

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/gopenmol.htmls

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

Ps:
    It is interesting to see the increasing number of entries dealing with
    PC/Windows NT. I finally managed to port the full functionality of
    gOpenMol using the OpenGL and Tcl/Tk libraries and toolkits to the
    WINTEL NT platform and I'm still impressed by the speed of my 
    computer and the graphics in particular.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leif Laaksonen                     |  
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
---------URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html----------