Subject: RE: CCL:Molecule Builder

From: David Segrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 96 10:24:17 PST

>    Does anyone know of a simple Windows 3.1/NT/95 product that can be used
>to build molecules?

My employer produces this product:

Molecules-3D (TM), Version 2.1
3D Molecular Model Builder for Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows

A simple-to-use package that enables you to: (A) build, optimize, 
edit and export 3D molecular models, as well as, (B) construct 2D 
Lewis diagrams and convert them to 3D models. $29.95.

Please send e-mail to [email-masked] if you would like further
information.

David Segrist
Molecular Arts Technical Support

---------------------------------------------------------
Molecular Arts Corporation       | <[email-masked]>
Hanover Corporate Centre         | CompuServe: 71644,3626
1532 E. Katella Ave., Suite 1000 | Voice: (714) 634-8100
Anaheim, California 92805, USA   | FAX: (714) 634-1999
---------------------------------------------------------
         ftp.cerfnet.com /pub/vendor/molecules