Subject: CCL:Atoms In Molecules for transition metal complexes

From: Magnus Kessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 11:05:25 +0100

Dear CCLer's

I would like to do a bonding analysis with Bader's "atoms in molecules"
(AIM) concept on transition metal complexes. Two questions arise:

1. Which software is capable to do such an analysis. (According to the
   manual, AIM in G94 Rev. B3 cannot handle d-electrons; BTW the 
   AIM functionality seems not to be implemented in G94 Rev. B3)

2. Has anyone made any experience with AIM analysis on transition
   metals?

Any information will be greatly appreciated

Thanks a lot in advance

Magnus Kessler

========================================================================
Magnus Kessler                  [email-masked]
PhD Student
MPI fuer Kohlenforschung	Lembkestrasse 5
Strukturchemie                  D-45470 Muelheim / Germany
========================================================================