Subject: notice of MGMS meeting in UK - Dec 6, 1996

From: Dr M M Hann <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Nov 96 16:42:00 BST

***************************************************************************
IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND THIS MEETING PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE BY MAILING
MIKE HANN ([email-masked]) WITH YOUR NAME AND AFFILIATION. YOU WILL BE
ABLE TO PAY (cash or cheque only please) AT THE MEETING BUT WE MUST HAVE
PRIOR NOTICE OF REGISTRATION. RECEIPTS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
***************************************************************************

The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society Presents

'Future Visions'

Date: 6th December 1996

Venue: Room MB303 (main building) Birkbeck College, Mallet St., London, UK
(Nearest tube stations: Goodge St, Euston Square or Russell Sq)

Registration: See top of document

Costs:   L20 Members, L30 Non-members, L10 Students

A one day conference featuring top computational chemistry
hardware/software vendors, discussing their latest concepts and ideas for
computer-aided drug design.

Participating Companies:
Chemical Design
Molecular Design
Molecular Simulations
Oxford Molecular
Schrodinger
Silicon Graphics
Sun Microsystems
Tripos

The meeting includes talks given by all the above vendors, a round table
discussion where you can put your questions to the assembled experts, plus
a
chance to see demos of some of the latest hardware and software
developments.

Programme:      9:00-9:45               Registration and Coffee
                9:45-10:15      Silicon Graphics
                10:15-10:45     Sun MicroSystems
                10:45-11:15     Chemical Deisgn
                11:15-11:45     Coffee and Demos
                11:45-12:15     Molecular Simulations
                12:15-12:45     Tripos
                12:45-1:15      Oxford Molecular
                1:15:2:15               Lunch and Demos
                2:15-2:45       Schrodinger
                2:45:3:15       Molecular Design
                3:15-4:15               Round Table Discussion
                4:15            Close

Take a look at gopher://www.ccl.net:73/1m/info/conferences for info on
conferences at the CCL