Subject: CADPAC 6.0 on RS6000 or DEC Alpha

From: Joely <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 10:22:00 GMT

Dear CCL,

I was wondering if anyone out there has compiled CADPAC 6.0 on a DEC 
Alpha or RS6000 workstation. I have had problems doing so and would 
appreciate any help that you could give.

Cheers

Joel
-----------------------------------------------------------
Joel Foreman
University of Wales, Cardiff
Cardiff
Wales                                     [email-masked]
CF1 3TB                              tel: +44(01222)874950
U.K.                                 fax: +44(01222)874029
-----------------------------------------------------------

---

From: A J Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 12:27:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

I have a running version of CADPAC6 on the DEC alpha axp 2000.  I needed
to link in some blas from netlib - but it was not too hard.

Let me know the problem and I _might_ be able to help.

All the best 

Alex

 -------------------------------------------------------------------
|Alexander J Turner         [email-masked]                  |
|Post Graduate              |http://www.bath.ac.uk/~chpajt/home.html|
|School of Chemistry        |+144 1225 8262826 ext 5137             |
|University of Bath         |                                       |
|Bath, Avon, U.K.           |Field: QM/MM modeling                  |
 -------------------------------------------------------------------