Subject: PROMOTIONAL OFFER TO STUDENTS AND FACULTY

From: [email-masked] (Heinz Hofmann)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 96 15:56 MET

PROMOTIONAL OFFER TO STUDENTS AND FACULTY : Tutorials in Computational
Chemistry

Due to strong requests from High Schools and from freshman chemistry
students, Science Learning Ltd. will drop the prices for the ELECTRONIC
VERSIONS of its 6 volume series of tutorials in computational chemistry,
edited by Tim Clark.

AS OF November 21 EACH TUTORIAL WILL BE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS AND FACULTY FOR
ONLY $ 9.90

This will allow even financially-strapped high school participants to
aquire one or all volumes of the series.

More info ? Free demo?  Feel free to visit our Web Site at

http://www.sciencelearn.com

Heinz

-----------
Dr. Heinz Hofmann
Science Learning Ltd.
[email-masked]
-----------