Subject: Gaussian 94 Visualization

From: Ed Danoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 19:07:46 -0700

Hello List folks-
Please excuse me if I appear as too much of a dullard by asking this.

I am doing a number of geometry optimizations using Gaussian94.  I would
like to visualize the results of these files graphically within
hyperchem.  As such, I need a file conversion program to convert the
output from the G94 job to a hyperchem *.hin file.  I have tried BABEL
and it does not work with G94 (it wants to give me a multistructure
answer when all I want is the final result).  I would prefer an easily
downloaded free-ware program, but commercial program information would
also be appreciated.  Any assistance that can be provided will be most
appreciated.  

Please reply to my email directly as I do not have access to the list.
			[email-masked]

Thank you for your help!!

Robert Palmer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Medicinal Chemistry and Toxicology
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-1066
[email-masked]