Subject: About VAMP

From: "Giulia Caron (la Perla di Losanna)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 16:39:16 +0000

Dear CCLers,

I like before giving correct assignment to NMR spectra, to have predictions
of chemical shift by semi empirical methods. VAMP 5.1 (Oxford Molecular)
uses neural nets to extimate from the wave function the spectroscopic
properties of molecules but I don't know how it works. 
Can you help me?

Thank you very much!

                Giulia
                             \\|//
                             ( @ @ )
 .---------------------oOOo----(_)----oOOo-----------------------------------.
 | La Perla di Losanna                     | ICT			     |
 | Giulia Caron                            | Section de Pharmacie	     |
 | mail : [email-masked]         | UNIVERSITE DE LAUSANNE          |
 | tel: ++41 21/692-4528                   | BEP CH-1015 Lausanne            |
 | fax  : +41 21/692-4505    Oooo.         |  Switzerland		     |
 |                           (   )   Oooo. |                                 |
 .----------------------------\ (----(   )-----------------------------------.
                               \_)    ) /
                                     (_/