Subject: Re: CCL:electrophilic substitution

From: "Herve Toulhoat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:25:59 +0100

Dear Dr Ma,

On that problem, you might benefit from consulting Pr Bernard Silvi from Paris
University. I am aware of some recent elegant work he did in that field, based
on  his method of topological analysis of Becke's Electron Localization
Function.

You can reach B. Silvi at  [email-masked] at the moment, and at
[email-masked] usually.

Sincerely yours,

-- 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr HERVE TOULHOAT
Group Leader					
Molecular Modeling and Computational Chemistry	
Div. Computer Science and Applied Mathematics	
INSTITUT FRANCAIS DU PETROLE			Tel: +33-01-47-52-73-50
1 & 4 Avenue de Bois-Preau			Fax: +33-01-47-52-70-22
BP 311 92852 RUEIL-MALMAISON Cedex FRANCE	E-mail: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------