Subject: Re: CCL:Chaos program

From: Kenneth Geisshirt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 18:06:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi Netters

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, Noel Magtoto wrote:

> I noticed that this is a predominantly a forum for quantum calculations. 
> But if there is somebody out there who can help me find a program 
> (freeware, of course) that will allow me to analyze a time series 
> (suspected of being chaotic) by reconstructing a chaotic attractor using 
> Taken's time delay method and extracting the Poincare section, please 
> show me the way.

Th. Kruel (Univ. of Wuerzburg) et al. wrote the program you're looking
for. It's called LCE and it is written in Fortran/C. The ftp site is:
ftp.phys-chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de.

Kneth

+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| Kenneth Geisshirt                                 Ph.D.-student |
| Department of Life Sciences and Chemistry,  Roskilde University |
| Currently at: University of Colorado at Boulder                 |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| [email-masked]                 http://virgil.ruc.dk/~kneth/ |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| Geek Code 2.1: d++h--s!gp2!aua-w+vc+U++p+L++3EN++K-W---M-       |
|               !V-po+Y+t!5jRG?!tvb++D+B?e---u+h--grn++y+         |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+