Subject: Help me calculate.

From: [email-masked] (Fan Yubo)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 22:03:36 +0800

Dear CCLers,

I have some trouble about SCF calculation. The calculation work is too
heavy for my PCs. My PCs' main features are Pentium 120 and 32 MB 
memory. I tried one Gauss 92 input file--.gjf file--but the calculation
stopped after several cycles for about 6 hours. I think maybe my PCs
are not power enough, So I want some help.

If someone can help me do this work, please email me directly.

Thank you very much for everyone who will read this message.

With Best Regards

Y. Fan

                             ( @ @ )
 .---------------------oOOo----(_)----oOOo-----------------------------------.
 | Yubo Fan                                |                                 |
 | Organic Synthesis Lab                   | E-mail: [email-masked]    |
 | Chemistry Department                    | Phone:  086-21-65492222x4294    |
 | Fudan University                        | Fax:    086-21-65341642         |
 | Shanghai, 200433          Oooo.         |                                 |
 | P. R. China               (   )   Oooo. |                                 |
 .----------------------------\ (----(   )-----------------------------------.
                               \_)    ) /
                                     (_/