Subject: Call for Papers, 29th ACS Central Regional Meeting, Midland, Mich

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 10:16:40 EST

NOTE FROM: C. Peter Qian
  NITC EXPR CTR CO41B1
  Dow Corning Corp.
SUBJECT: Call for Papers, 29th ACS Central Regional Meeting, Midland, Mich
A symposium titled Computational Tools for Today's Chemist will be held at
29th ACS Central Regional meeting in Midland, Michigan, USA during May 28-30,
1997.  The topics include materials properties, drug design and method
development using computational chemistry and molecular modeling tools.  The
organizers would like to focus on how the computational tools contribute to the
successful applications in their research and development both in industries
and academia.  Abstracts with 200 to 300 words in standard ACS abstract format
must be received by Friday, January 17, 1997.   A standard ACS abstract form
can be obtained by calling 1-800-227-5558 or by internet at
http://www.acs.org/meetings/abstract/abinfo.html.  You may
send abstracts to Dr. Tyler B. Thompson by one of the following methods:
e-mail [email-masked]
or conventional mail:   1801 Building
                        The Dow Chemical Company
                        Midland, MI 48674-1801

The organizers also need one or two invited speakers for this symposium, and
welcome volunteers and suggestions about the possible candidate.

Please send questions regarding this session to:
C. Peter Qian
Process Engineering - CO41B1
Dow Corning Corporation
Midland, MI 48686
[email-masked]
Tel: (517)496-6938
Fax  (517)496-5121

 C. Peter Qian
 NITC EXPR CTR, CO41B1, Dow Corning Corp.
 Midland, MI 48686-0994
 [email-masked], Tel. (517)496-6938, Fax (517)496-5121