Subject: Symp. Kinetics and Dynamics - 1997

From: "Storer, Joey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 13:45:27 -0600

Symposium Announcement
                                                       and 
                                               Call for Papers
                                                      1997
             Computational Chemical Kinetics and Reaction Dynamics

                                     American Chemical Society
                                 29th Central Regional Meeting
                                            May 27-30, 1997
                                         Midland, Michigan

This symposium will focus on examples where theoretical 
methods are used to solve issues of mechanism and to unravel 
interesting kinetic and dynamic properties of chemical reactions.

Analysis of the accuracy and insights available from new theoretical 
approaches will be encouraged.

The symposium is open to a broad range of theories from accurate 
quantum methods to the ever successful Transition State Theory.

Distinguished speakers include:

K.N. Houk                         W.L. Hase	
G.A. Petersson                 H.B. Schlegel               T. Truong

Abstracts may be forwarded by e-mail to the organizer and are due
by early January, 1997.

Organizer of the symposium:

Joey W. Storer  ([email-masked])
The Dow Chemical Company
Computing, Modeling & Information Sciences
1776 Building
Midland, MI 48674
517-636-7883
FAX: 517-636-5406