Subject: HELP: differential equation

From: "Dr. Jose Santiago Duca (h)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 12:45:46 -0200

Dear netters:

I am here again to ask about *any* way to solve the following
differential equation

 dP1/dt    k1 (R10-P1)(k2-k21 P1-k21 P2+k21 R10+k21 R20)
-------- = ----------------------------------------------
 dP2/dt    k2 (R20-P2)(k1-k12 P1-k12 P2+k12 R10+k12 R20)

P1 and P2 are functions of time (t) and also P1=f(P2) and P2=f(P1) [in
fact, THIS is the point I need to solve!!], whereas k1, k2, k12, k21,
R10 and R20 are constants.
So, could anybody help me to find the solution in order to get the
expression of P1 as function of P2 (or viceversa)??
I have been trying with Mathematica 2.02 with no success, so any helpful
comment will be welcome.

Thank you very much in advance,

Jose

-- 
Dr. Jose Santiago Duca (h)

e-mail: [email-masked]
URL: http://zeus.uncor.edu/jsd/jsd.htm