Subject: self-assembled monolayers

From: "John Kerins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 09:55:06 -0600

Do any readers have data files of self-assembled monolayers they would be
willing to share?

I am looking for c12-c18 extended chains, packed on a flat surface at about 21
square A per chain.
I am using MSI's Insight/Discover package, but am ready to do file conversions
if necessary.

A colleague had a minor, curiousity question on SAMs, and I wanted to show him
some molecular
models to keep him thinking on the atomic level, without spending too much time
to build the
structures.

Thanks for your attention.

John Kerins
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Neenah, WI
[email-masked]
414 721-5517