Subject: Re: CCL:M:Molecular Visualization on SUNs

From: Nick Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 17:05:26 +0000

Hi CCLers,

> However, I also need a program that will enable
>us to build and visualize small molecules. 

We are developing a Java based program for the rendering and display of
chemical structures on the web and within a Java enviroment. Running the
Java SDK would enable you to run ChemSymphony locally and also to design web
pages which allowed others to view structures within their Java compatible
browsers.

Further information is available from

http://www.cherwell.com/cherwell
Best wishes

Nick

---                                                   ---
     Nick Lynch  PhD                |  e-mail:  [email-masked]
     Commissioning Editor           |  Phone:    +44 (0)1865 784812
     Cherwell Scientific Publishing |  Fax:      +44 (0)1865 784801
     Oxford OX4 4GA, UK             |  http://www.cherwell.com/cherwell
---                                                   ---