Subject: Freeware for NMR data proccesing

From: "F. Javier Sardina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 16:34:44 +0100

Dear colleague:

  The latest version of the freeware NMR data processing program MestRe-C (1.1.2
for Windows 95) has just been released. It can be retrieved from any of the 
following anonymous ftp repositories:

   ftp://qobrue.usc.es/nmr/mestrec
   ftp.uniovi.es/pub/win95/nmr
   ftp.rediris.es/software/incoming/science/nmr/mestrec
   ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MS-WINDOWS95/MestRe-C

  This version is a minor maintenance release that fixes several bugs in the 
following routines:
  - Integration.
  - Phase correction.
  - Printing.
  - Data export as ASCII

  Users of MestRe-C 1.1.1 should upgrade to version MestRe-C 1.1.2.

  For more information check MestRe-C WWW home page:
   http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/MestRe-C/MestRe-C.html

  Happy NMR data processing.

  F. Javier Sardina

F. Javier Sardina                      Phone: 34-81-591085
Departamento de Quimica Organica              34-81-563100. Ext 14234
Universidad de Santiago de Compostela  Fax:   34-81-595012 or 34-81-591091
15706 Santiago de Compostela           e-mail: [email-masked]       
      SPAIN                            http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/Js-eng.html