Subject: Program to superpose and fit several crystal fragments.

From: Pablo Vitoria Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:12:35 +0000 (WET)

Dear fellows,

i am looking for software (free, if that's possible) that superpose and 
fit several slightly different conformations of the same molecule in 
different crystals, in order to see the different arrangement of the 
molecules in the crystals.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks a lot

pablo
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pablo Vitoria Garcia 
Departamento de Quimica Inorganica, Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad del Pais Vasco (UPV/EHU)
Apartado 644, E-48080 Bilbao
SPAIN
e-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +34 4 4647700 Ext. 2450
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------