Subject: expert reports

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 10:13:12 +0100 (MET)

The Leiden/Amsterdam Center for Drug Research in conjunction
with the Leiden Center for Science and Consult announces the
publication of two expert reports.

              3D Database Searching in Drug Design

                                and

            Library Design in Combinatorial Chemistry

Both reports cover the latest developments in the field, including
literature references, information from software vendors,
'electronic' information from newsgroups and Internet home
pages, useful addresses, etc. 

For orders or further information write, fax or email to 

Dr A.P. IJzerman
LACDR, medicinal chemistry
PO Box 9502
2300RA Leiden
The Netherlands

fax 31-71-5274565

email [email-masked]