Subject: Conference Preannouncement: Horizons in Hydrogen Bond Research

From: "Andreas Parusel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 13:45:17 +0100

Dear CCL'ers. I want to inform you about a conference organized by our
institute in 1997:

Further informations can be recieved via:

http://majestix.msp.univie.ac.at/~horizons

XIIth Conference-Workshop

                   Horizons in Hydrogen
                         Bond Research

Sporthotel Niederöblarn
                            Styria, Austria
                      September 21 - 26, 1997

General Information

You are cordially invited to take part in the XIIth Conference-Workshop
"Horizons in Hydrogen
Bond Research" to be held at the Sporthotel Niederöblarn, located in the alpine
region of the
Niedere Tauern in Styria, Austria, from September 21 - 26, 1997.

Scope and Program

The scientific program will reflect current hydrogen bond research with
particular emphasis on
dynamics studies as well as on biological systems and advanced materials. The
scientific program
will include oral and poster contributions and invited lectures, highlighting
selected topics,
among others:

     Theoretical aspects of hydrogen bonding
     Hydrogen bond research by modern spectroscopy
     Gas phase spectroscopy on hydrogen-bonded dimers and clusters
     Dynamics in vibronically and electronically excited states
     Hydrogen bonding in biological systems, advanced materials, and molecular
recognition
     chemistry

Conference Site and Accomodation

The workshop will be held at the Sporthotel in Niederöblarn in Styria, Austria.
The village is
situated in the charming valley of the Enns inbetween the Niedere Tauern in the
south and the
Dachstein area in the north. It is easily reached by train from Salzburg, Linz
and Vienna.

The Sporthotel is a state-owned resort and provides lodging and full board and
all the necessary
conference facilities.

Pre-Registration and Second Circular

The registration fee is 3800.-- ATS and covers lodging and full board from
Sunday, Sept. 21,
evening to Friday, Sept. 26, lunch. To obtain the second circular,
pre-registration should be sent
not later than February 28, 1997 to:

Dr. Gottfried Köhler
Institut für Theoretische Chemie und Strahlenchemie
University of Vienna
Althanstraße 14
A-1090 Vienna, Austria
[email-masked]

Tel.: 0043-1-31336 1574 or 1580

Pre-registration can also be done by FAX: 0043-1-31336 790

Online pre-registration at the WWW is available here.

International Advisory Board

        A.J. Barnes             A. Potier
        S. Bratos               H. Ratajczak
        G.S. Denisov            C. Sandorfy
        D. Hadzi                L. Sobczyk
        L. Kimtys               N.D. Sokolov
        J. Kroon                S. Vinogradov
        W.A.P. Luck             M. Wiewiorowski
        Y. Marechal             Th. Zeegers-Huyskens
        I. Olovson              G. Zundel
        W.B. Person

Organizing Committee

        P. Schuster             G. Grabner
                                A. Karpfen
                                G. Koehler
                                W. Mikenda
                                W. Robien
                                P. Wolschann

-- 
=======================================================================
   _/_/  _/_/              [email-masked]          =
  _/  _/_/  _/             [email-masked]       =
  _/  _/_/  _/             [email-masked]                 =
   _/_/  _/_/              http://majestix.msp.univie.ac.at/~andreas  =
                                                                      =
  Andreas Parusel                                                     =
  Department of Theoretical Chemistry and Radiation Chemistry         = 
  Althanstr. 14                   A-1090 Vienna                       =
  Tel +43 1 31336 1572            Fax  +43 1 31336 790                =
=======================================================================