Subject: GAMESS $VEC files

From: Darren Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 11:33:39 +0000

Dear CCL,

I am trying to get MOREAD to work in GAMESS US.  The manual says precious
little about it, but basically a $VEC file needs to be punched.  When I run
the job, all the temporary files are erased from the scratch space.  The
only other files are .dat and the output from the job, neither of which
seem to have anything to do qith $VEC or MOREAD.  Which output files do I
need and how do I use them?

Cheers.

Darren Andrews.

University of Leeds,
School of Chemistry,
Leeds.
LS2 9JT.
England.

[email-masked]

Tel: 0113 233 6549.
Fax: 0113 233 6565.