Subject: NMR prediction

From: Gianluca Sbardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 08:54:32 +0100 (MET)

Dear colleagues,
I'm looking for a good program (freeware) for the prediction of NMR
spectra of given structures.Can anybody help me?
Any reference (ftp sites or eveything else..) would be appreciated.
Thank you a lot in advance,

Gianluca Sbardella

    ***************************************************************
    *                                                             *
    * Dr. Gianluca Sbardella     E-mail: [email-masked]      *
    * Dip. Studi Farmaceutici            [email-masked]  *
    * Universita' "La Sapienza"   Phone: 39-6-49913814            *
    * P.le A. Moro, 5               Fax: 39-6-491491              *
    * 00185 Roma                                                  *
    * ITALY                                                       *
    *                                                             *
    *  !!The electronic address is going to be changed into!!     *
    *                                                             *
    *                 -->[email-masked]<--                     *
    *                                                             *
    ***************************************************************