Subject: Merry Holidays to all of you

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 13:52:16 -0500

My warmest holiday wishes to all of you... Even if for some of you
the pine tree is not the symbol of this holiday season (and I am obviously
late in some cases...), please accept my best greatings for the coming year
and new hopes which it brings... Enjoy... Holidays are not for ever {:-)}
but let us keep the hope alive forever, since hope is what makes us do good
things...

                                     +
                                    XXX
                                   XXXXX
                                  XXXXXXX
                                 XXXXXXXXX
                               "BOAS FESTAS"
                               "JOYEUX  NOEL"
                              "VESELE VANOCE"
                             "MELE KALIKIMAKA"
                            "NODLAG SONA DHUIT"
                           "BLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDA"
                                 "GOD  JUL"
                                "BUON  ANNO"
                               "FELIZ  NATAL"
                              "FELIZ NAVIDAD"
                             "MERRY CHRISTMAS"
                            "KALA CHRISTOUGENA"
                           "VROLIJK  KERSTFEEST"
                          "FROHLICHE WEIHNACHTEN"
                         "BUON  NATALE-GODT NYTAR"
                        "HUAN YING SHENG TAN CHIEH"
                       "WESOLYCH SWIAT-SRETAN BOZIC"
                      "MOADIM LESIMHA-LINKSMU KALEDU"
                     "HAUSKAA JOULUA-AID SAID MOUBARK"
                          "'N  PRETTIG  KERSTMIS"
                         "ONNELLISTA UUTTA VUOTTA"
                        "Z ROZHDESTYOM  KHRYSTOVYM"
                       "NADOLIG LLAWEN-GOTT NYTTSAR"
                      "FELIC NADAL-GOJAN KRISTNASKON"
                     "S  NOVYM  GODOM-FELIZ ANO NUEVO"
                    "GLEDILEG JOL-NOELINIZ KUTLU OLSUM"
                   "EEN GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR-SRETAN BOSIC"
                  "KRIHSTLINDJA GEZUAR-KALA CHRISTOUGENA"
                 "SELAMAT HARI NATAL - LAHNINGU NAJU METU"
                      "SARBATORI FERICITE-BUON  ANNO"
                     "ZORIONEKO GABON-HRISTOS SE RODI"
                    "BOLDOG KARACSONNY-VESELE  VIANOCE "
                   "MERRY CHRISTMAS  - -  HAPPY NEW YEAR"
                  "ROOMSAID JOULU PUHI -KUNG HO SHENG TEN"
                 "FELICES PASUAS-EIN GLUCKICHES    NEUJAHR"
                "PRIECIGUS ZIEMAN SVETKUS  SARBATORI VESLLE"
               "BONNE ANNEBLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDADRFELIZ    NATAL"
                                   XXXXXX
                                   XXXXXX
                                   XXXXXX

Jan Labanowski and staff of CCL
[email-masked]