Subject: RASSE3.1 is now available on internet !

From: Luhua Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 13:28:22 -0800 (PST)

RASSE is now available on internet for testing !

RASSE is a structrue-based method for de novo drug design developed at
Molecular Design Laboratory, Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking
University (IPC). The detailed description of methodology can be found at
J.Chem.Inf.Comput.Sci., 1996,36, 1187-1194. The program is freely
distributed via anonymous ftp on the condition that an agreement is
signed between IPC and end user. If you have any questions in using RASSE
or comments, please contact with Prof. Luhua Lai ([email-masked]) or
Mr. Renxiao Wang ([email-masked]).  
Tel: 86-10-62751490; Fax: 86-10-62751725.

RASSE3.1 can be get by anonymous ftp to:
	ftp.ipc.pku.edu.cn
	cd /pub/software/rasse
three files can be found in the directory:
README		: This text.
rasse.tar.Z	: Compressed source codes of RASSE3.1
License		: A License form for users

Please sign the license agreement and fax it to Prof. Luhua  Lai, Institute
of Physical Chemistry, Peking University, Beijing 100871, CHINA. 
Fax: 86-10-62751725. Then you will get help files from the authors 
describing how to run RASSE.

Hope you enjoy using RASSE.

-----------------------------------------	
   Luhua Lai, Professor of Chemistry
   Institute of Physical Chemistry
   & Department of Chemistry          
   Peking University
   Beijing 100871
   CHINA
   Phone: 86-10-62751490
   Fax:   86-10-62751725
   E-mail: [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------