Subject: Reviews in Computational Chemistry

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 15:49:01 -0500

CCLers,
We wish to announce the publication of Volume 10 of REVIEWS IN 
COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY.  This volume contains tutorials and 
timely reviews of genetic algorithms, nonlinear dynamics, and the role 
of computational chemistry in this era of combinatorial chemistry.  
In addition, the history of computational chemistry in the UK is chronicled. 
The preface tracks the direction of journals in the field.

The authors and chapters are:
1.  Richard Judson,  Genetic Algorithms and Their Use in Chemistry.
2.  Eric J. Martin, David C. Spellmeyer, Roger E. Critchlow Jr., and 
Jeffrey M. Blaney,  Does Combinatorial Chemistry Obviate Computer-Aided 
Drug Design?
3.  Robert Q. Topper,  Visualizing Molecular Phase Space: Non-Statistical 
Effects in Reaction Dynamics.
4.  Raima Larter and Kenneth Showalter,  Computational Studies in 
Nonlinear Dynamics.
5.  Stephen J. Smith and Brian T. Sutcliffe,  The Development of 
Computational Chemistry in the United Kingdom.

Since John Wiley and Sons acquired VCH Publishers last year, our 
volumes are now available through Wiley.  Volume 10 (xxii + 334 pp) has 
ISBN 1-56081-957-X.  The price is $110 for single copies and only $90 
with standing orders.  Inquires can be directed to [email-masked] 
or visit http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/rcc.html

Thanks,
Don
Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Co-editor, REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Internet [email-masked]