Subject: editors are always the last to know

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 16:48:27 -0500

CCLers,
I posted an announcement on CCL a couple of days ago about the release 
of Volume 10 of REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY.  Prior to 
posting the announcement, our publisher had informed us that the 
price would be the same as for Volumes 5-9, which was $110 for 
individual copies and $90 with a standing order.  However, today I 
learned that our publisher (John Wiley and Sons) has set the price at 
$120 and is no longer offering a  standing order discount.  This is 
most unfortunate.  Wiley still offers an author's discount of 25%.  
Hopefully, many of you will still find the books worth the new price 
(and in fact, the price is less than for most other book series).
I'm sorry about the incorrect information posted earlier.  The editors 
are always the last to know.
Don
Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Research Professor of Chemistry
Editor, REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891
Facsimile 317-274-4701
Internet [email-masked]
REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY Home Page on the 
World Wide Web URL http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/rcc.html