Subject: looking for bipyrimidine...

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre Hocquet)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:28:12 +0400

Estimados CCLeros,

Given the cost of a bibliographic search, i am once again taking shamelessly
advantage of the resources of the CCL community.

I am currently looking for any structural (either experimental or
computational) data about 2,2'-bipyrimidine, that is to say (if i remember
 well...i lost my iupac-english dictionary) a biphenyle with the four
carbons  vicinal to the bridge replaced by nitrogens.

I would be interested too in any nitrogen containing, biphenyle like,
heteroaromatic...

I, of course, will provide a summary if there are sufficient answers.

Thanks for your worldwide cooperation.

Alexandre Hocquet

[email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cristalografia
Facultad de Ciencias Fisicas
Universidad de Chile
Blanco Encalada, 2008
Santiago
CHILE
fax : 56 2 696 73 59