Subject: superposition of molecules and quaternions

From: "Gustavo A. Mercier Jr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 12:56:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

I am trying to track down a reference from G.R. Kneller in Molecular
Simulation (1991) titled "Superposition of Molecular Structures
Using Quaternions".

I have tried several abstracts (CA, Dialindex in Dialog) unsuccessfully.
I have to use interlibrary loan to get the article, so I need
the full reference.

Question: Does anybody have the full citation for the above publication?
I could only find a reference to an abstract for an IBM meeting in
France on the same subject by the same author.

Thanks for the help!
Bye

-- 
                                      ("`-/")_.-'"``-._
Gustavo A. Mercier,Jr.,MD,PhD         (. . `) -._    )-;-,_() 
Division of Nuclear Medicine          (v_,)'  _  )`-.\  ``-
Dept. of Radiology                    _;- _,-_/ / ((,'
University of Pennsylvania           ((,.-'  ((,/
3400 Spruce St.                  [email-masked]
Philadelphia, PA 19104         215-662-3069/3091 fax: 215-349-5843