Subject: Gaussian92 calculations of charges.

From: marks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:43:10 +0000

I have recently started using Gaussian92 to enable me to calculate
electrostatic charges. I would like to know whether it is possible to
alter the number of points, grid spacing and box extension the Chelpg
scheme uses and also whether it is possible to alter the default values
used by MKS and Chelp.
I can use Gaussian92 as a stand alone product and make my own input file
or use the interface in Cerius 2 version 2 to make my input file.
Any help would be gratefully accepted whether it be for Gaussian92 on
its own or within Cerius.

Thanks in advance

Mark
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark T. Storr,            Tel: +44 (0)1189 875123  extn 7415
Department of Chemistry,  Fax: +44 (0)1189 311610
University of Reading,    mailto:[email-masked]
Whiteknights,             W.W.W.: 
READING             http://www.chem.rdg.ac.uk/g50/mmrg/marks/mark.html
RG6 6AD                                
U.K.

------------------------------------------------------------------------