Subject: Is OrgChem still "alive" ???

From: Gianluca Sbardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 08:41:20 +0100 (MET)

Dear Netters,
I'm sending this question to a few different mail lists: my apologies for
any repetitiion!!!

The question is this:

Does anybody know if ORGCHEM (Organic Chemistry Mail List) IS STILL ALIVE?

Thank you all in advance,

Gianluca Sbardella

    ***************************************************************
    *                                                             *
    * Dr. Gianluca Sbardella     E-mail: [email-masked]        *
    * Dip. Studi Farmaceutici                                     *
    * Universita' "La Sapienza"   Phone: 39-6-49913814            *
    * P.le A. Moro, 5               Fax: 39-6-491491              *
    * 00185 Roma                                                  *
    * ITALY                                                       *
    *                                                             *
    ***************************************************************