Subject: CCL:G:PUNCH Keyword

From: Steven Creve <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:52:58 +0100 (NFT)

Has Anyone already succeeded in applying the PUNCH keyword to punch a 
GAMESS input file using Gaussian94 ?

Steven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven Creve                       [email-masked]
Labo Quantumchemie
Celestijnenlaan 200F
3001-HEVERLEE                      tel: (32) (16) 32 73 93
BELGIUM                            fax: (32) (16) 32 79 92

---

From: "Richard P. Muller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 08:16:33 -0800

I want to put together a web-page linking current JAVA tools for
chemistry. I am most interested in applets and applications that come
with publically distributed JAVA-source, so that chemists wishing to
learn how to program in JAVA may use these resources as starting points. 

From searching through the CCL archives I've found a couple good links.
Can anyone suggest any more?

In particular, I would like to see examples of using JAVA
applets/applications as front-ends to GAUSSIAN, GAMESS, etc.

Any help, references, URL's that anyone can offer will be greatly
appreciated. I will of course post the URL of my page when it's
finished.

Rick
-- 
Richard P. Muller, Ph.D.                  [email-masked]        
Department of Chemistry, SGM 418  http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~rmuller
University of Southern California             Office 213-740-7671
Los Angeles, CA  90089-1062                   FAX    213-740-2701