Subject: references on azamacrocycles

From: "Dr. Teerakiat Kerdcharoen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:59:53 -0700 (GMT+7)

Dear CCL readers,
	I am in desperate need of your helps about finding literatures
relevant to the conformations and geometry of azamacrocycles.
I have done survey on the crown ethers and there are quite a lot
of both experimental and theoretical data, especially on 18C6.
However, for azamacrocycle such as 12-ane-N4, 13-ane-N4, 14-ane-N4
until 18-ane-N6, I still can't trace back to the crystal coordinates
of such macrocycles. It seems to me that people like ether linkages
more than other heteroatoms.
	If somebody on the net has clues or knows the references
on the coordinates of this serie of macrocycles, I would appreciate
your helps.

thank you very much,
Teerakiat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teerakiat Kerdcharoen, Ph.D.
Address:      Department of Physics, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10400
Phone:        2461381  FAX  2461381
E-mail:       [email-masked], [email-masked]
Homepage:     http://www.sc.mahidol.ac.th/noy/       
Research:     Computer Aided Molecular Design (CAMD)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------