Subject: Chemical Programs for Linux

From: Lingran Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:40:09 -0800

Hi CCL friends:

In the past years I used Pentium PC/Linux as a main platform 
for developing the SYNGEN system
(http://syngen2.chem.brandeis.edu/syngen.html) and for Web Server.
I found this PC workstation is just fine. 

And I would like to know how many chemical programs have been ported
to or developed on Linux and/or how many chemists are using Linux.
Any information on this question will welcome and I will summarize
the responses. Thanks.

-Lingran

*************************************************
Lingran Chen, Ph.D.
Senior Scientific Programmer
MDL Information Systems, Inc.
14600 Catalina Street
San Leandro
CA 94577
USA

Phone: (510) 895-1313
FAX:   (510) 614-3616

Email: [email-masked]
URL: syngen2.chem.brandeis.edu/~chen/lingran.html
*************************************************