Subject: Final Call for Papers, Acs Central Regioanl Meeting

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 11:31:54 EST

NOTE FROM: C. Peter Qian
  NITC EXPR CTR CO41B1
  Dow Corning Corp.
SUBJECT: Final Call for Papers, Acs Central Regioanl Meeting
This note is to remind people who wants to present a paper but has not
submitted an abstract to the symposium titled Computational Tools for Today's
Chemist, which will be held at  29th ACS Central Regional meeting in Midland,
Michigan, USA, during May 28-30,  1997.  Please submit the abstract
as soon as you can.  Although the deadline of Jan 17 to submit an  abstract
has passed, I still have time till Jan. 30 to accept any submission.  But
please submit the abstract by electronic mail to [email-masked].  Thanks
for your attention.

The topics in the  Computational Tools for Today' Chemist symposium include
but not limited to material properties, drug design and method
 development using computational chemistry and molecular modeling tools.  The
 organizers would like to focus on how the computational tools contribute to
the successful applications in their research and development both in
industries  and academia.

So far, I have six confirmed submissions to this symposium.
 The following people have accepted as the invited speakers for
 this symposium:
 Professor A. C. Balazs, U. of Pittsburgh;
 Professor W. A. Goddard, California Institute of Technology;
 Professor M. L. Mansfield, Michigan Molecular Institute.

 Please send questions regarding this session to C. Peter Qian.  Regards.

 C. Peter Qian
 NITC EXPR CTR, CO41B1, Dow Corning Corp.
 Midland, MI 48686-0994
 [email-masked], Tel. (517)496-6938, Fax (517)496-5121