Subject: Java-based property prediction beta site just opened at www.acdlabs.com

From: "Val Kulkov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 15:47:17 -0500

Dear CCLers,

ACD/Labs has just opened for public access its new Web-based
chemical property prediction beta site, ACD Interactive Lab (TM).
Although it will be going commercial in the near future,
all property predictions are now free until the release
of the final version of Interactive Lab (TM).

No matter what kind of computer hardware you have, you can get
predictions for your structures as long as you are using
Netscape Navigator 3.0.

Here is a list of predictions that can be obtained at this time:
	- HNMR
	- CNMR
	- IUPAC Name
	- LogP
	- Boiling Point
	- Enthalpy of Vaporization
	- Vapor Pressure
	- Search pKa database

You may find it at http://www.acdlabs.com/activelab/.

PLEASE NOTE: to work with Interactive Lab (TM), you MUST have
Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later. Also, Javascript and Java must be
enabled. Windows 3.1 users must get Netscape Navigator 3.01 that
supports Java applets. We are working on a separate edition of
Interactive Lab for MS Internet Explorer. It will be available
at a later time.

For discussion of this new technology, we have opened an Internet
newsgroup at news://news.acdlabs.com/acd.activelab. Please feel
free to visit and to express your opinion there.

Val
-- 
**************************************************************
  Val Kulkov        Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
  [email-masked]   Phone +1(416)368-3435 Fax +1(416)368-5596