Subject: consistent force field

From: "serge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 14:29:42 +0100

Dear CCLers,
I'm looking for papers dealing with parameter optimisations on the basis of the
consistent force field method (Lifson/Warshel J.Chem. Physics, 49, 11, 5118,
1968). Especially I'm interested in force field parameterisations for the
modelling of organometallic compounds and  in optimisations using the mm2/mm2*
force field. Could anyone give me some hints?

Thanks
Johannes

-- 
________________________________________________________________________________

Johannes Hunger

fon +49-6221-548634                              Anorganisch-Chemisches Institut
fax +49-6221-565707                              Universitaet Heidelberg
e-mail: [email-masked]            Im Neuenheimer Feld 270   
                                                 69120 Heidelberg
                                                 Germany      

________________________________________________________________________________