Subject: Rb and K 6-31G** basis set requested

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 13:26:02 +0100 (NFT)

Hello Everybody,
I need to perfom calculation on Rubidium and
Potassium species, using Gaussian 94.
However it seems that 6-31 G** basis sets are
missing for those elements.
So could somebody help me to find those basis
sets for Rb and K (references, web sites or
basis sets themselves).
Thank you very much for your help.
Vincent

****************************************************************
*                       Vincent  Parente                       * 
*           Service de Chimie des Materiaux Nouveaux           *
*  Center for Research in Molecular Electronics and Photonics  *
*                  University of Mons-Hainaut                  *
*           20, Place du Parc,  B-7000 Mons, BELGIUM           *
*    tel    : +32 65 37 3361                                   *
*    fax    : +32 65 37 3366                                   *
*             +32 65 37 3054                                   *
*    e-mail : [email-masked]                        *
*    http://morris.umh.ac.be/                                  *
*    http://morris.umh.ac.be/Vincent/vince.htm                 *
****************************************************************