Subject: Sorption Files

From: marks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 11:22:34 +0000

Dear All,

I was wondering if anyone who uses Cerius has written a script or know
of a way to extract a given configuration number out of a sorption file
so that you may then view that configuration within Cerius, basically I
want to extract the low energy configurations from the sorption file and
then view them within Cerius so that I may examine the adsorption
geometry of my sorbate.
Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance

Mark
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark T. Storr,            Tel: +44 (0)1189 875123  extn 7415
Department of Chemistry,  Fax: +44 (0)1189 311610
University of Reading,    mailto:[email-masked]
Whiteknights,             W.W.W.: 
READING             http://www.chem.rdg.ac.uk/g50/mmrg/marks/mark.html
RG6 6AD                                
U.K.

------------------------------------------------------------------------