Subject: benzoic acid

From: "Dr. Heinz Schiffer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 15:49:55 +0100

Hi all,
does anyone knows the precise experimental values for the
dipole moment, static dipol polarizability, electron affinity,
ionization potential of the benzoic acid molecule ? Does anyone
knows the precise experimental molecular structure of the benzoic
acid molecule in the gas phase ? Does anyone knows the dielectric
properties of benzoic acid liquid or crystal ? After looking
into the literatur I could not find anything useful experimental
data. I know, there are such things like benzoic acid dimers,
but even for these dimers there are no such experimental data.
The only thing I found was the precise experimental crystal 
structure of benzoic acid. But nothing about molecules !
For help I would be very thankful ( I do not know the english
expression for : Fuer Hilfe waere ich sehr dankbar ! ).
Regards,
Heinz
-- 
Dr. Heinz Schiffer		Phone   ++49-69-305-2330
Hoechst CR&T			Fax     ++49-69-305-81162
Scientific Computing, G864	Email   [email-masked]
65926 Frankfurt am Main		        [email-masked]