From: [email-masked] (Eduardo Sproviero)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 97 15:41 GMT-0300

Dr. F. Weinhold: 
I work in Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina) with professors Ruben H.
Contreras and Gerardo Burton. My area of interest is Chemical Physics,
Molecular Modeling, NMR spectroscopy, etc. I have been reading some papers
where I had noticed the importance of your package "NBO". I am a user of a
popular "electronic structure system" (GAMESS) and I attached the NBO
program to it. However I had a problem: I could not make use of the deletion
capability: a division by zero cause an error condition whatever the
molecule or the deletion procedure I use. Most of the others capabilities
work properly. Have you any idea of what is happening?. I am using a GAMESS
version from February 1996, and a NBO package from October 1991, which has
been taken by anonymous FTP to ftp.ccl.net. May I need I newer version of
NBO?. More information: I run GAMESS and NBO in a Sun Sparcstation 20 with
Solaris 2.4 and the FORTRAN 3.0 compiler. May I need to use a particular
option with the f77 compiler?
If you could help me I would appreciate it very much. 

Sincerely
Eduardo M. Sproviero
Departamento de Quimica Organica
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales (UBA)
Pabellon 2 Ciudad Universirtaria (1428)
Buenos Aires. Argentina
Phone/FAX: (541)782-0529
e-mail: [email-masked]