Subject: MMOK ?

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre Hocquet)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 20:00:45 -0500

Dear CCLers,

As i am getting interested in ureas, i am more and more encountering the
keyword MMOK
in my literature searching. I understood that this is a MOPAC keyword (is
it really ?)
, that it is concerned with an amide structural correction for
semiempirical methods,

I dont know MOPAC, and the description of a similar keyword in the SPARTAN
software
(a molecular mechanics correction) is rather....rather spartan.

Does someone know a reference (possibly other than the MOPAC manual) that
describes
the functionality of that strange keyword ? On what (published) structural
results
was it founded ?

I will of course summarize the answers...

Thanks in advance

Alexandre Hocquet