Subject: QCPE Info & Catalog available in CCL Archives

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 13:38:16 -0500 (EST)

Dear Netters,
 
In coorperation with Quantum Chemistry Program Exchange (QCPE) we are placing
the catalog and other QCPE information in the archives of Computational
Chemistry List:
    http://www.ccl.net/ccl/qcpe
(you can also get there via CCL home page: http://www.ccl.net/chemisty.html).
These pages contain a lot of information about programs, methods, as well
as, algorithms of computational chemistry. The information is also searchable
together with the rest of the CCL archives.
 
Please enjoy... And join us in thanking Dr. Counts for the opportunity to
have this information in the Web format. If you notice some glitches please
let us know. We admit that most of the conversion was done with scripts,
and we were not able to check each and every page (there are about 1700 Web
pages in this collection).  So your help will be greatly appreciated.
 
Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]