Subject: Modelling '97

From: "Modelling '97" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:18:08 +0100 (MET)

Model(l)ing '97

Model(l)ing '97 is the annual international meeting of the MGMS, which is
being organised in cooperation with WATOC for the first time. The meeting
will take place from Tuesday, September 2nd to Friday September 5th 1997
at the Institut fuer Organische Chemie and the Computer-Chemie-Centrum of
the Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg in Erlangen, Germany.  All lectures
except for those on Wednesday, September 3rd are by invitation.
Wednesday's sessions have been reserved for submitted lectures by young
scientists (postdocs or non-tenured academic staff), who are invited to
submit their contributions as outlined below. Two parallel sessions will
emphasise biological/ pharmaceutical methods and applications (Session A) 
and calculational methodology and non-biological applications (Session B).

Conference fees  are as follows:

                           MGMS or WATOC members     non-members

Normal particpant:
    before 1.6.97		DM 400.-                DM 500.-
    after 1.6.97                DM 550.-                DM 650.-

Student participants:
    before 1.6.97               DM 200.-                DM 250.-
    after 1.6.97                DM 275.-                DM 325.-

Program and registration details are available from:

         Dr. T. Clark
         Model(l)ing '97
         Computer-Chemie-Centrum
         Naegelsbachstraae 25
         D-91052 Erlangen
         Germany

         Email:  [email-masked]
         FAX:    +49-(0)9131-856565

         URL:    http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/model97/