Subject: Reduction Energies

From: [email-masked] (Brian W. Beck)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 15:22:34 -0800 (PST)

Can anyone point me to references where people have calculated
	reduction energies a series of tetrahedral complexes of
	Fe,Co,Ni,Cu,Zn ? 

	I'm aware of a number of papers involving calculation of properties
	of tetrahedral complexes of a series of metals, but most involve
	a single oxidation state. 

	I will of course summarize.

	-Brian
-- 
=============================================================================
|   .---------.| Brian W. Beck      |    E-mail Addresses:                  |
|/\ |         || Biochem/Biophysics |        [email-masked]        |
|| \\     WSU || Washington St. Univ|   [email-masked]                  |
|\  -        *|| 639 Fulmer         |  URL  http://elmo.chem.wsu.edu/~brian |
| |           || Pullman, WA, USA   |    VOICE    (509) 335-4083            |
| \___________||       99164-4660   |      FAX    (509) 335-9688            |
=============================================================================