Subject: MSI does not support/run DIBUG mailing list

From: Jie Yuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 15:07:51 -0500 (EST)

Here is a response from MSI in regard to the DIBUG mailing list:

----------starts------------

Hello:

We do not officially support the DIBUG mailing list. If there is something
we can contribute, we will do so. However, the official mechanism for
supporting customers is through our Scientific Support groups either by
phone or e-mail ([email-masked]).

The DIBUG mailing list is a user-contributed forum and intended for our
customers to exchange information among themselves.

-Lance
------------ends-------------

Anyone has information about current status of DIBUG mailing list?  Is it
really non-existent?  Can someone rstart it?

Thanks for your attention!

Jie
-- Jie Yuan, PhD - U. of Cincinnati - Dept. of Pharmacology & C.B. --
== POBox 670575, Cin., OH 45267-0575 = 513-558-2352 = x-1169 (fax) ==
== www.uc.edu/~yuanj = [email-masked] = using Pine (Irix5.3)      ==
== PGP key: finger -l [email-masked]                      ==