Subject: Rare earth (lanthanide) metals

From: "Chemist" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 15:04:27 +0300 (MSK)

RARE EARTH (LANTHANIDE) METALS
                  AND ALLOYING MATERIALS
==================================================================

    Dear sirs!

     We  offer  for  your  attention an offer  on  deliveries  of
Lanthanide metals and alloying materials from Kyrgyzstan.

     Additional information and contact addresses are available
on WWW: http://www.fe.msk.ru/infomarket/remetals/remetals.html

     Kyrgyzstan - is one of the largest raw sources of Lanthanide
materials. Kyrgyzstan is listed in CIA WORLD FACT BOOK 1996 is  a
state  with  the  best trade and investment  climate,  among  the
countries  of  the former USSR. In the days of the  USSR  a  wide
assortment  of  Lanthanide  materials was  produced,  which  were
applied  in radioelectronics, air and space industry and a  other
industries.  Today`s   scientific- and  industrial  potential  of
Kyrgyzstan large natural resources allows the production of high-
quality Lanthanide materials, including isotope OSMIUM-187.

     New Zealand - Cyprus - Kyrgyzstan financial-industrial group
consisting  of  PROK  BANK  LIMITED,  PROK  ENTERPRISES  LIMITED,
CONICLA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED engineering company, CONICLA  INVEST
LIMITED with engagement of AKB "TOKOBANK" (Moscow, Russia) on the
basis  of  the experience of PROK GROUP, has developed a  complex
program  "LANTAN" for the development and marketing of Lanthanide
materials in Kyrgyzstan.

     This Program enjoys the support of the state authorities  of
Kyrgyzstan.  The  Program includes execution and  realization  of
Lanthanide   materials  with  the  purpose  of  ensuring   stable
deliveries to the consumers of this production, and also  partial
reconstruction in conformity with demands of the customers.

      Flexible  financial  arrangements  are  available  for  the
convenience  of  buyers,  providing solid  guarantees  of  stable
supplies of Lanthanide materials.

     The  delivery is arranged by railway,  air and  seatransport
to any destination in the world.

       The   undergoing  reconstruction,  performed  within   the
framework  of  this   complex Program  at Kyrgyzstan  works  will
allow in the nearest future to diversify the production range  of
commodities.  We  specially point out that any concrete  requests
are welcomed.

      At   present  the  following  products  are  available  for
immediate supplies:
                                
            Lanthanide metals and alloying materials
============================================================                                

No                                                
           Name           Formula     Purity [%]  Quantity
                                                  [kg]
-------------------------------------------------------------
1  Lanthanum               La2O3        99,996    684
   trioxyde                             99,990    5.898,0
                                        99,900    244,0
-------------------------------------------------------------
2  Cerium                   CeO2        99,996    20.945,0
   dioxyde                              99,980    12.320,0
                                        99,900    3.874,0
-------------------------------------------------------------
3  Neodymium               Nd2O3        99,950    334,5
   dioxyde                              99,900    1.098,5
                                       96 - 98    721,5
-------------------------------------------------------------
4  Gadolinium              Gd2O3        99,950    936,9
   trioxyd                              99,900    4.808,0
-------------------------------------------------------------                                        99,500    1.004,0
5  Holmium                 Ho2O3        99,990    1.104,0
   trioxyde                             99,950    1.057,0
                                        99,900    2.537,0
                                        99,500    2.825,0
-------------------------------------------------------------
6  Erbium                  Er2O3        99,950    144,0
   trioxyde                             99,900    339,0
-------------------------------------------------------------
7  Thulium                 Tm2O3        99,990    133,3
   trioxyde                             99,950    129,4
                                        99,500    95,0
-------------------------------------------------------------
8  Ytterbium               Yb2O3        99,990    33,0
   trioxyde                             99,950    2.493,2
                                        99,900    96,0
                                        99,500    529,0
-------------------------------------------------------------
9  Lutetium                Lu2O3        99,990    9,0
                                        99,950    200,0
                                        99,900    5,0
                                        99,500    35,5
-------------------------------------------------------------
10 Yttrium                  Y2O3        99,990    67,0
   trioxyd                              99,950    4857,6
-------------------------------------------------------------
11 Neodymium                 Nd         98,000    95,2
   metal
-------------------------------------------------------------
12 Dysprosium                Dy         99,900    97,30
   metal                                99,000    3.387,00
-------------------------------------------------------------                                       
13 Lutetium                  Lu         99,900    21,78
   metal                                99,500    6,73   
-------------------------------------------------------------                                        
14 Alloy                    Mg-Y        Y 25%     142,00
    Mg / Y 
-------------------------------------------------------------
15 Alloy                    Mg-Gd      Gd 25-32%   750,00
    Mg / Gd                                      
-------------------------------------------------------------    
16 Alloy                   Mg-Dy      Dy 34-42%   480,00
    Mg / Dy 
-------------------------------------------------------------
17 Alloy                   Mg-Nd        Nd 20%    600,00
   Mg / Nd                                        
-------------------------------------------------------------

    The  primary laboratory analysis is represented by a factory-
manufacturer.  The trial parties of materials  can  be  presented
under the request of the Buyer.

Our contact details as follows:
===============================
   E-Mail:  [email-masked]
   Address:  New  Zealand    fax  (64-9) 377-2821.  
   Cyprus   fax +357 (5) 322-729
   Russia   fax +7 (095) 132-0371, 978-0837,  436-0234