From: jparikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 00:55:12 -0500

Dear Colleagues,
>
>AHSystems Group has been chosen as THE distributor for the following
>Chemistry Programs:
>>					TAPP
>>A Windows or Macintosh materials property database with thermophysical
>property data for over 17,000 compounds and a collection of 1500 phase
diagrams.
>>					MAPP                                                                  
>MAPP is a Windows/Macintosh access program to ASM International's Mat.DB
>engineering materials property databases. Use MAPP to retrieve 
>properties of a material when you know a specification or common name. 
>					CaRIne                                                         
>CaRIne Crystallography 3.0 is unique among available Macintosh/Windows
>crystallography software allows user to view simultaneously several
representations of crystal structures. Define one or more unit cells
>and bring up windows-portray the 3-D crystal structure, stereographic
projection, the reciprocal lattice, and the XRD powder
>pattern. 

>Thank you.
>Sincerely,

John Parikh
AHSystems Group
5401 Lakeford Lane, 
Suite L-1
Bowie, MD 20720
Phone (301) 352-0896
Fax (301) 352-0199
Web Site: http://www2.ari.net/ahsystems/wwwhome.htm