Subject: Announcement: G94 Revision E.1

From: [email-masked] (David Moses)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:32:34 -0500 (EST)

Dear Colleague:

 Gaussian, Inc is pleased to announce the availability of Gaussian 94
 for Sun UltraSparc systems and Gaussian 94W for Intel PC systems running
 Windows 95 and Windows NT.

  o The Sun UltraSparc version runs in serial mode and has been tested
    under Sun Solaris version 2.5 with version 4.0 compilers.

  o The Intel PC version is a WIN32 application, suitable for use under
    Windows 95 or Windows NT version 4.0.  We continue to offer the previous
    version of G94W for Windows 3.1 systems.

 With this announcement, we now distribute Gaussian 94 Revision E.1 for
 the following computer platforms and operating systems:
 
     Convex C-Series (ConvexOS) and SPP (SPP-UX)
     Cray C90, T90, YMP, XMP and J90 (UniCOS)*
     DEC Alpha AXP (OSF1 and OpenVMS)
     Fujitsu VP, VPX, VPP500 & M Series (UXP/M) and VX & VPP300 (UXP/V)
     Hitachi S3600, S3800 (HI-OSF/1-MJ) and SR2201 (HI-UX/MPP)
     HP-700 (HP-UX)
     IBM RS/6000 (AIX)
     Intel 486 and Pentium Processors (FreeBSD and Linux)
     NEC SX-3 and SX-4 (SuperUX)
     Silicon Graphics R4000, R5000, R8000, R10000 (IRIX)
     Sun (Solaris and SunOS)**
     Intel 486 & Pentium (Windows 3.1, Windows 95, & Windows NT) Binary-Only

     *  The Cray T3D or T3E platforms are not currently supported.
     ** The Sun UltraSparc version runs in runs in serial mode only.

 We remind users that we maintain a mailing list for those interested in
 subscribing to our free newsletter, Gaussian NEWS.  The newsletter
 discusses new implementations, updates, and future developments of the
 Gaussian system of programs.  It also informs subscribers about upcoming
 user meetings and workshops, and contains features such as user profiles
 and technical notes. To subscribe to Gaussian NEWS, please e-mail your
 full postal address to [email-masked].

 For additional information regarding the Gaussian system of programs,
 please contact us at the address, telephone numbers (voice or facsimile),
 or electronic mail given below.

 *------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*
 | David J. Moses, Ph.D.  |  Carnegie Office Park  |  [email-masked]    |
 | Vice President, C.O.O. |  Building Six          |  412-279-6700 (Voice) |
 | Gaussian, Inc.         |  Pittsburgh, PA 15106  |  412-279-2118 (FAX)   |
 *------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*
 |         Be sure to visit our Website at http://www.gaussian.com         |
 *------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*

 This notice is sent without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
 Gaussian is a registered trademark of Gaussian, Inc.  All other trademarks
 are the property of their respective holders.  Specifications and
 availability subject to change without notice.