Subject: ChemSymphony java application

From: Nick Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 18:22:42 +0000

Cherwell Scientific are pleased to announce ChemSymphony version 2.

ChemSymphony is a platform-independent set of interactive JAVA applets that
allows 3-D molecular structures to be easily incorporated into HTML documents.
The structures can be manipulated in real time, rendered in a variety of
styles, and edited by the user.

An evaluation copy and further details are available from our web site:

http://www.cherwell.com/cherwell

We would like to thank CCL members for beta testing this version of
ChemSymphony, and for their continued help.

This message is also being posted to chemweb and sci.chem, apologies for
any cross postings.

If you have any questions about ChemSymphony, please let us know

Best wishes

Nick

---                                                   ---
     Dr Nick Lynch                  |  e-mail:  [email-masked]
     Commissioning Editor           |  Phone:    +44 (0)1865 784812
     Cherwell Scientific Publishing |  Fax:      +44 (0)1865 784801
     Oxford OX4 4GA, UK             |  http://www.cherwell.com/cherwell
---                                                   ---