Subject: List of applications

From: Erik Deumens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 11:30:41 -0500 (EST)

Is there a list of all computational chemistry and condensed matter
software with proper references published somewhere in one place?

Please reply to me, as I am not on this list.

Thanks,

Erik
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                         Dr. Erik Deumens                           |
|                       Director of Computing                        |
| Institute for Theory and Computation                               |
|                                in Molecular and Materials Sciences |
| Department of Chemistry                      Department of Physics |
|                                                                    |
| Quantum Theory Project                         [email-masked] |
| Williamson Hall 359                                                |
| University of Florida                                (352)392-6980 |
| Gainesville, Florida 32611-8435                  FAX (352)392-8722 |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+