Subject: Moledit for Windows problems

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:07:08 -0600 (CST)

Moledit for Windows is a nice program but seems to have a few problems (???)

These are mostly associated with trying to print.

I can only accomplish by some combination of selecting print, closing the print
manager, selecting print again (or print setup), and then closing Moledit.
This does not work in all cases and sometimes it just locks up.

The error messages given include:
	Das Drucken ist im Gang

Or

	Allgemeine Schutzverletzung in Modul
	HPPCL5A.DRV bei 000E:2E92

Since I do  not speak German this is not very useful.
No insult intended to the programmer.

Also, the "Help" will not work.

If you have any ideas it would be appreciated as this is an excellant FREE
solution to the input/output problem.

thanks,
Rudy Gostowski