Subject: UniChem 4.0 available from Oxford Molecular

From: "George Fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:16:19 -0600

Dear Computational Chemists:
Oxford Molecular is pleased to announce a new release of UniChem, their
high-performance electronic structure modeling package. UniChem 4.0 includes
a graphical user interface (GUI), MNDO94 for semiempirical calculations,
DGauss 4.0 for DFT, CADPAC 6 for Hartree-Fock, as well as an interface to the
popular Gaussian (TM) program.  New UniChem 4.0 features include:
   enhancements to the UniChem GUI;
   DGauss performance improvements;
   support for Gaussian 94 (TM) features;
   and a new version of CADPAC.
The chemistry programs are available on Cray (J90, YMP, C90, and T90), SGI,
and IBM RS6000 platforms; the GUI runs on SGI and IBM. This marks the first
time an RS6000 version and a parallel SGI version have been made available.
For additional information, please contact Oxford Molecular at
1-800-876-9994, or send email to [email-masked], or visit our web site at
http://www.oxmol.com, and select "Molecular Modeling Software" under
"Software Products."

Oxford Molecular is the leading worldwide developer of integrated molecular
design software and a premier partner for collaborative research.
-George Fitzgerald

-- 

=======================================================
George Fitzgerald              
Oxford Molecular Group            [email-masked]
201 W. Burnsville Parkway, #118   1-612-894-2510
Burnsville, MN 55337		  1-612-894-2630 (fax)
=======================================================