Subject: AIMPAC - want to plot using SGI

From: "Jeff D. Saxe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:15:52 -0600

We just obtained the AIMPAC suite of programs from Richard Bader's group at
McMaster University.  Some of the programs produce plots, and contain calls
to PLOT, PLOTS, and DASHDF.  The PLOTS call is simply a plotter initialization,
the PLOT call is simply a 'move the pen with pen up or down' call, and the
DASHDF call is to draw a dashed line.

My question is:  Has anyone already changed these calls so that the program
will run and produce plots on an SGI Indy machine, and if so, could we get
the code?

Thank you.

Jeff Saxe
[email-masked]

-- 
Jeff D. Saxe
[email-masked]
BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Suite 1250
8122 Datapoint Dr.
San Antonio, TX  78229
210-614-1701 (phone)    210-615-8030 (fax)